Miranda. 21. US.
I'm lame and I like comics.
I also reblog The Avengers, Thor, frostiron, Tom Hiddleston, etc.
Sometimes Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural.
sci-fi episodes i want:
- ship’s computer crashes due to virus acquired during a porn download from a lower decks ensign
- firmware update was pushed out to the fleet, has vital error in the clock program that causes every computer to repeat 2300. translators have to explain to the enemy why everyone is an hour late to peace talks.
- unintelligble message is sent out into the void because someone’s pet cat walked across their keyboard. message is interpreted as a marriage proposal.
- universal translators break, everyone is reduced to hand gestures
- viewscreen has dead pixels in the upper left corner, drives the captain a bit bonkers
- space gps tells us to take a right where we should take a left. plucky recent academy grad on the graveyard shift realizes that this would take us into the sun and makes the course correction. ship’s computer advises her for two hours to make a u-turn when it is safe to do so
today one of my teachers called on a really quiet girl and the class was silent then you heard her whisper “i have the bravery of a chicken nugget please dont” and i couldnt stop laughing
remus not dressing up for halloween and when people jokingly ask what he’s supposed to be he looks at them, deadpan, “im a werewolf.”
bill clinton believes in aliens and he was the president of the united states so he knows something